How can I obtain the abuse e-mail address for IPs from Japan?

Kurt Kraut listas at kurtkraut.net
Wed Aug 23 14:08:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm having a hard time to figure out the abuse e-mail address for IPs from
Japan. Any query I perform at the WHOIS, for any IP, from any autonomoyus
system I get the same e-mail addresses:

abuse at apnic.net
hm-changed at apnic.net
ip-apnic at nic.ad.jp
hostmaster at nic.ad.jp

These e-mail addresses belong to JPNIC, not the autonomous system itself.
So any messages sent to these e-mail addresses will not reach the offending
NOC/SOC so I can report vulnerabilities and DDoS attacks.

What am I missing and how should I report security issues to autonomous
systems from this region? Has anyone here any experience on this?

Thanks in advance,

Kurt Kraut