Creating a Circuit ID Format

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Tue Aug 22 16:01:56 UTC 2017

I don't know if it has any relation to your issue, but we use Circuit-ID to uniquely identify the access node plus the customer's access loop logical port on the access node.
Access node can be either a DSLAM, a switch, an OLT, etc.

You may have a look at BBF's TR-101 (section 3.9.3)  or TR-156 (section 5.7) for syntax guide .

--
Tassos