DevOps workflow for networking

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Fri Aug 11 15:51:25 UTC 2017

Possibly a minor nit, but if the devices "don't directly support
automation", how is the "D" part of "CI/CD" accomplished there?
`integration -ne deployment`.  Do you mean something like "there is no API
or e.g. netconf interface, but they can generate config off-box, scp it,
and `copy start run` to load"?

Hugo Slabbert       | email, xmpp/jabber: hugo at slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E   | also on Signal