US/Canada International border concerns for routing

Hiers, David David.Hiers at cdk.com
Wed Aug 9 01:11:13 UTC 2017

I can't thank everyone enough for their input and insight!

It sounds like my discovery didn't miss some glaringly obvious form, checkbox, agreement or community (NO-US-EH, for instance <snark> ) to keep traffic from crossing the border.

Data *storage*, on the other hand, is a very different thing, and even a drunk intern can find the rules around that kind of thing.

Thanks again,

David