AS202746 Hijacks: Is Telia (a) stupid, or (b) lazy, or (c) complicit?

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Wed Aug 9 12:49:07 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 05:51:43PM +0200, Sebastian Wiesinger wrote:
> You know, people might be more willing to listen to you when you
> express your points in a less emotional and aggressive tone.

You know, lots of us tried that for the first ten or twenty years.

But snark aside, I care a lot more about the actionable intelligence
being provided than the manner of its presentation.  Ron has been doing
valuable, useful research for years and has been kind enough to share
the results with us.  For free.  I'm grateful for that.

---rsk