Admiral Hosting in London

Andy Smith andy at strugglers.net
Wed Aug 2 11:02:04 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 03:54:01PM -0400, Michael Wayne wrote:
> We were contacted by Admiral Hosting in London to rent some our
> unused IP space. While they insist that they're not spammers, we can
> not find out much about them.
>
> Has anyone had any dealings with this company? Legit? Scam? We
> are not interested in contributing to the Scam/Spam problem and
> figured I would ask here.

Had a couple of exactly the same messages from them. It seems like
one guy with no infrastructure of their own. Asked him a few
questions along the lines of why he was willing to pay more than the
cost of becoming a RIPE member for less than a /22 and he eventually
went away.

As others have said, anyone wanting to lease IPs is likely going to
do something that ruins the reputation of the IPs and relies on not
having their name on it at the registry level.

Cheers,
Andy