Reviews - GTT, NTT and Telia

i3D.net - Martijn Schmidt martijnschmidt at i3d.net
Tue Aug 8 08:55:39 UTC 2017

Hi Ramy,

Having worked with NTT & GTT, but not Telia, I can heartily recommend
NTT. Every one of these providers has its peering challenges so you'll
need diversity regardless of the one you pick, but the operations team
over at NTT has been absolutely stellar in terms of technical know-how
and always provides clear communication about any issues that one might
encounter operationally speaking.

Best regards,
Martijn