Multicom Hijacks: Do you peer with these turkeys (AS35916)?

Jima nanog at jima.us
Thu Aug 3 12:24:42 UTC 2017

A few years back, Ronald named-and-shamed my work's new carrier for
facilitating a prefix hijacker on this very list. As luck would have it,
I had a fresh, crisp business card from our sales rep, so I passed the
(quite legitimate) grievance along, and a short time later, the hijacked
prefixes had one less upstream.

Years later now, I have a different job, and a circuit with AS209. I'll
see if I can't scare someone up (if it's still active by the time I get
into the office).

Thanks Ronald. Rest assured that many of us remember. :-)

      Jima