PSN (Playstation Network) security team

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Apr 28 17:32:57 UTC 2017

If you're referring to me, yes.

I received a message from a person in the last few minutes and before that
what I understand now is an automated message.  I was told they use the
ARIN Abuse contact for automated notification.  The job runs daily (I got
mine around 9PM Eastern yesterday) and will batch IP addresses.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St