What services do you control at your org?

Matt Freitag mlfreita at mtu.edu
Thu Apr 27 22:56:19 UTC 2017

All,

I'm doing an informal survey:

   - Are you in the networking group? (presumably yes)
   - What org do you work for? (optional)
   - What industry is your org in? (ex. Higher Ed)
   - Does the networking group control your NAC/RADIUS server used for
   network authentication, DHCP, and/or DNS servers?
      - "Control" means the networking group does all the configuration,
      administration, and maintenance of said systems.

My answers:

   - I am in the networking group
   - I'm at Michigan Technological University
   - We're in Higher Education
   - Currently I control the NAC/RADIUS server, but not do DHCP and do
   minimal stuff with DNS. Mostly adding/removing other domains from our
   master BIND servers.

Thank you for your time!!

Matt Freitag
Network Engineer I