What services do you control at your org?
mlfreita at mtu.edu
Thu Apr 27 22:56:19 UTC 2017
I'm doing an informal survey:
- Are you in the networking group? (presumably yes)
- What org do you work for? (optional)
- What industry is your org in? (ex. Higher Ed)
- Does the networking group control your NAC/RADIUS server used for
network authentication, DHCP, and/or DNS servers?
- "Control" means the networking group does all the configuration,
administration, and maintenance of said systems.
- I am in the networking group
- I'm at Michigan Technological University
- We're in Higher Education
- Currently I control the NAC/RADIUS server, but not do DHCP and do
minimal stuff with DNS. Mostly adding/removing other domains from our
master BIND servers.
Thank you for your time!!
Network Engineer I
Michigan Technological University
(906) 487-3696 <%28906%29%20487-3696>
More information about the NANOG