mel at beckman.org
Mon Apr 24 16:07:17 UTC 2017
No offense, but I recommend you read the archives rather than creating noise posts as a way to assess the activity level of the list. Also it's probably a good idea for you to review the Acceptable Use Policy for the list:
1. Discussion will focus on Internet operational and technical issues as described in the charter of NANOG<https://www.nanog.org/history/charter>.
2. Postings of issues inconsistent with the charter are prohibited.
3. Cross posting is prohibited.
4. Postings that include foul language, character assassination, and lack of respect for other participants are prohibited.
5. Product marketing is prohibited.
6. Postings of political, philosophical, and legal nature are prohibited.
7. Using list as source for private marketing initiatives is prohibited.
8. Autoresponders sending mail either to the list or to the poster are prohibited.
On Apr 24, 2017, at 7:58 AM, Benjamin Huang <ben at nectolab.io<mailto:ben at nectolab.io>> wrote:
just joined this mailing list, trying to see if its still active
More information about the NANOG