10G MetroE 1-2U Switch

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Apr 14 16:17:43 UTC 2017

Sorry Erik, I'm not well versed on the ACX5048 qos at the moment.....I'm
just now undergoing a qos project which will require me to learn more about
the gear in my network, to include the sub-rings of acx5048's.  Perhaps
check back with me in a while and I might know more.

I am not handling my ENNI's on any acx5048's.... and I'm not policing any of
my cell backhaul on acx5048's.... I put regulator's (Accedian's name for
policers) on my MetroNID's which hang off the ACX5048's so I haven't had to
do that.  Again, sorry, I can't help with that at the moment.

Hopefully others on the list can respond... or check the good ole Juniper
NSP mail list... juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net

Or check here...

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos/information-products/pathway-pag
es/acx-series/index.html

http://www.jnpr.net/techpubs/en_US/junos15.1x54-D60/information-products/pat
hway-pages/acx-series/acx-series-151x54d60.pdf

Class Of Service - Part 7 (page 775/2870)

- Aaron