10G MetroE 1-2U Switch

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Fri Apr 14 00:10:57 UTC 2017

Guys thanks for the feedback and direction.

Some follow up to some of the questions\comments

-MPLS support is preferreded.
-Uplinks to the core would be LACP Bundles at Nx10G. The majority of the traffic on the customer facing 10G ENNI's will be 10-100M EVC's. We would configure 10G Port with 2G CIR on this device, just not full 10G UNI Ports they would be put on a different device.
-MEF Required

-Erik