10G MetroE 1-2U Switch

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Apr 13 22:46:45 UTC 2017

I'm pretty sure that the Juniper QFX5100 and the Juniper ACX5048 are some box with different Junos and features allowed/disallowed...somehow. (lookup pictures on google and juniper.net... pretty sure identical box)

As I recall, the QFX5100 has more data-center-type things like virtual chass/mc-lag and less MPLS-edge-agg...
As I recall (actually know from deploying 25 of them now), the ACX5048 has more MPLS-edge-agg and less data-center-type things like virtual chass/mc-lag

-Aaron