did facebook just DoS me?

Kurt Kraut listas at kurtkraut.net
Wed Apr 5 01:03:07 UTC 2017

Hello Christopher,

I hardly belive it. IP addresses not allocated to servers were receiving
attack, a whole /22 was attacked and it was solely used for servers
(including IP addresses not allocated to devices), not for computers with
user interface or mobile devices that could actually use Facebook. And if I
recall it correctly, it was SSDP amplification attack.

Best regards,

Kurt Kraut