Alternatives to bgpmon?

alessandro.improta at iit.cnr.it alessandro.improta at iit.cnr.it
Mon Apr 3 12:42:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,
    it sounds like you may be interested in the project we are carrying
on
here in my research institute here in Pisa (Isolario project,
www.isolario.it). The project is totally free of charge and we just
require
you to open one (or more) full route (v4/v6) BGP session(s) towards our
route collectors to have one (or more) Isolario user(s). BGP packets