Krebs on Security booted off Akamai network after DDoS attack proves pricey

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Sep 27 19:49:30 UTC 2016

"who from my experience tend to be the least
experienced and network knowledgeable people running a customer network"

Also most likely to have built their network from scratch out of pure need (perhaps for themselves) rather than someone cashing in on a trend. No offense meant (though surely someone took it) either way.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com