BCP38 adoption "incentives"?

Joe Klein jsklein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:16:23 UTC 2016

The knobs that are available to push adoption of any standard can include
"Doing nothing", "Educating the community",  "Incentives", "Public
Shaming", "Loss of business", "Engaging the policy & legal wanks". It seems
to me the first two options have not moved the ball much.

Must we move the last four to fix the DDOS problem? The last one scares me,
but the other three might be valid method to move the ball.

Joe Klein
"Inveniam viam aut faciam"

PGP Fingerprint: 295E 2691 F377 C87D 2841 00C1 4174 FEDF 8ECF 0CC8