Request for comment -- BCP38

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Sep 26 16:29:42 UTC 2016

I would assume that on a broadband grade connection it shouldn't work unless you have a niche player and proper LOA.

I would assume that on a BGP level circuit that it would work, again, given proper documentation (LOAs, IRRDB entry, etc.). IRRDBs make this wonderfully easier. By default, deny. Allow whatever is in the IRRDB entry. $250 for manual changes.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com