Krebs on Security booted off Akamai network after DDoS attack proves pricey

Brandon Butterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 20:19:04 UTC 2016

> From deleskie at gmail.com  Sun Sep 25 20:26:56 2016
> Sorry you don't understand how multinational companies and
> peering agreements work

Right, thanks for letting me know.

> nor any of the relationships my past networks would of had with akamai

I don't care what yours were in the past, if peering agreements
don't account for ddos maybe it's time they changed to do so.

ddos protection is getting like anti virus where it's a big enough
business the companies selling protection would like it to carry on
forever (noting you have a stake in ddos don't take it personally)

brandon