Krebs on Security booted off Akamai network after DDoS attack proves pricey

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:09:53 UTC 2016

They were hosting him for free, and like insurance, I can assure you if you
are consistently using a service, and not covering the costs of that
service you won't be a client for long.  This is the basis for AUP/client
contracts and have been going back to the days when we all offered only
dialup internet.