Domain renawals

Ken Chase math at sizone.org
Wed Sep 21 22:00:55 UTC 2016

EasyDNS has gone beyond the normal registrar dilligence and has
resisted bogus takedowns and other things, where many would just
bend over backwards. They can do this a bit more easily by being in Canada
as well:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160606/10541834640/riaa-demands-takedown-thepiratebayorg-easydns-refuses-over-lack-due-process.shtml

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150107/17585829627/easydns-sued-refusing-to-take-down-website-without-court-order-then-hit-again-writing-about-lawsuit.shtml

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131127/02062025385/easydns-continues-to-fight-bogus-website-seizures-city-london-police-after-verisign-issues-no-decision.shtml

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150623/17321931439/icanns-war-whois-privacy.shtml

Mark Jeftovic, owner is a great guy who's one of the old school netheads (cut
my teeth with him as co admins under an ISP owned by Osama Arafat who went on
to found Q9). Recommended.

/kc

--
Ken Chase - math at sizone.org Toronto Canada