Domain renawals

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Wed Sep 21 17:18:10 UTC 2016

cheap, secure, reliable

pick two.

--jim

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      jim at reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
 -- Hunter S. Thompson