CDN Overload?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Sep 21 14:40:33 UTC 2016

I've had DSL and AE service providers respond with the issues.

So far there is not a common element other than CDNs.

That's the point of the questions I'm asking, to gather a ton of information and then figure out how to act on it.

You're assuming that the CDNs are using an unmolested, vanilla TCP stack. That may not be the case, especially if doing something like Fast TCP.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange