PlayStationNetwork blocking of CGNAT public addresses

Jason Baugher jason at thebaughers.com
Mon Sep 19 00:09:16 UTC 2016

So I should try again to get them to tell me what an "Account Takeover
Attempt" is? They ignored my last request.

It's easy to explain DMCA or spam to an end-user, but it's difficult to
explain to some soccer mom that her kids are doing something to make Sony
mad, when I can't explain to them what Sony is mad about.