"Defensive" BGP hijacking?

Doug Montgomery dougm.work at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:09:57 UTC 2016

If only there were a global system, with consistent and verifiable security
properties, to permit address holders to declare the set of AS's authorized
to announce their prefixes, and routers anywhere on the Internet to
independently verify the corresponding validity of received announcements.

*cough      https://www.nanog.org/meetings/abstract?id=2846     cough*

I now return us to our discussion of network police, questionnaires for
network security, and the use of beer as a motivating force.

dougm

--
DougM at Work