Spitballing IoT Security

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:40:57 UTC 2016

So device is certified,  bug is found 2 years later.  How does this help.
The info to date is last week's issue was patched by the vendor in Sept
2015, I believe is what I read. We know bugs will creep in, (source anyone
that has worked with code forever) Also certification assuming it would
work, in what country, would I need one, per country I sell into?  These
are not the solutions you are looking for ( Jedi word play on purpose)