Dyn DDoS this AM?

Wayne Bouchard web at typo.org
Mon Oct 24 20:23:39 UTC 2016

See, that's the thing...

The key to victory here is to defeat the robots. Take away the
anonymity of proxies and trojan amplifiers and enforcement gets a lot
easier. Sadly, this war doesn't seem likely to be won anytime soon.
Especially since there are State entities using (and even deploying) a
number of these systems for use against other States and businesses
and/or financial mechanisms. So rather than help the community solve
the problem (for their own good, no less!), it is in their interests
to perpetuate it.

-Wayne

---
Wayne Bouchard