Dyn DDoS this AM?

Alexander Lyamin la at qrator.net
Mon Oct 24 18:12:03 UTC 2016

Its not a first time we have and large scale DDoS incident.
Its not a first time we have  (a kind of) knee-jerk reaction.

I think its a right time to direct community attention to this  document

https://www.routingmanifesto.org/manrs/

It's  work in progress. But its a good start.

--

Alexander Lyamin

CEO | Qrator <http://qrator.net/>* Labs*

office: 8-800-3333-LAB (522)