Death of the Internet, Film at 11

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Sat Oct 22 23:36:04 UTC 2016

From: Mark Andrews <marka at isc.org>

They get in someone to clean up their network.  When they say it
is clean you reconnect them.  If this happens more often than once
a year you charge them a months fees per additional incident.  Have
the year timer start when reconnect is requested.  You give them
what data you have to backup the claim.

I invoke randy's "i encourage my competitor's to do this".

scott