FW: Death of the Internet, Film at 11

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Sat Oct 22 23:03:44 UTC 2016

> It's also generally counter to them being available outside of that
> network.

This does not follow and is not a natural consequence of sealing the little buggers up so that they cannot affect the Internet (or you private networks).  Even if you lock you pet mouse in a cage, you can still feed it and clean up the shit in the cage.  It just isn't free to wander out and eat the floral arrangements on the end-table.