Two BGP peering sessions on single Comcast Fiber Connection?

Kraig Beahn kraig at enguity.com
Mon Oct 17 12:26:39 UTC 2016

Steering clear of the failure domain conversation, if its of any benefit -
we can at least confirm that Comcast is willing to establish /29's for
multiple BGP connections at 56 Marietta/ATL.

These circuits are written on true wholesale/transit IP service contracts,
which may be the difference.

In our experience the Comcast Enterprise/Business groups have rather rigid
circuit provisioning profiles, and even if you are able to talk an engineer
into building a customer's configuration outside of their normal "scope",
it usually comes back to haunt you at some point in the future, even if
years later.

Will send a link to the Comcast enterprise ip transit profiles separately,
for reference, in the event you were not provided such previously...Or if
Comcast wholesale is on the list, of course feel free to chime in too!