A perl script to convert Cisco IOS/Nexus/ASA configurations to HTML for easier comprehension

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:38:55 UTC 2016

On 10/13/16, Jesse McGraw <jlmcgraw at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lee,
>
>    Check out the setup.sh script, hopefully it does everything necessary
> to get the script working on a Debian-derived Linux system

I'm using Windows + Cygwin; maybe it's just that I don't have them
installed, but there is no sudo or apt so setup.sh isn't going to work
for me.  So while I was interested in seeing what this bit looked like
> If you run it against multiple configuration files at once it will also attempt to link
> between them when applicable (e.g. BGP neighbors, route next hops, interfaces
> on the same subnet etc).
I'm not willing to take any more time on this.

I appreciate all the people who've tried to help but at least for now, I'm done.

Thanks,
Lee