A perl script to convert Cisco IOS/Nexus/ASA configurations to HTML for easier comprehension

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 23:59:54 UTC 2016

On 10/12/16, Jason Hellenthal <jhellenthal at dataix.net> wrote:
> Give these a shot. https://github.com/jlmcgraw/networkUtilities
>
> I know J could use a little feedback on those as well but all in all they
> are pretty solid.

Where does one get Modern/Perl.pm ?

Can't locate Modern/Perl.pm in @INC (you may need to install the
Modern::Perl module) (@INC contains: /tmp/local/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.22/i686-cygwin-threads-64int
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.22
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.22/i686-cygwin-threads-64int
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.22
/usr/lib/perl5/5.22/i686-cygwin-threads-64int /usr/lib/perl5/5.22 .)
at /tmp/iosToHtml.pl line 87.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /tmp/iosToHtml.pl line 87.

Lee