AS47860 - 93.175.240.0/20 - Wiskey Tango Foxtrot

Martin List-Petersen martin at airwire.ie
Fri Oct 7 09:28:10 UTC 2016

On 06/10/16 16:38, Sandra Murphy wrote:
> Private reply:
>
> bgp.he.net sees it.  For me.
>
> http://bgp.he.net/net/93.175.240.0/20
>
> I don’t know why they do and you do not.
>
> —Sandy

That just means, they "have" seen it. Not that they're seeing it right
now, actually.

I checked our feed, which you also can at http://lg.as42227.net

And various upstream looking glasses, for example HE.net's actually.

https://lg.he.net/

NIKHEF Amsterdam
Interxion Copenhagen
he.net Freemont 2

None of them have the route in the table.

Even the CIDR report reports, that it's withdrawn:
http://www.cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=AS47860&view=2.0

But it has been seen in the last 7 days.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
Airwire Ltd.