[BULK] Re: Level 3 voice outage

Asche, Ron ascher at slhs.org
Tue Oct 4 15:11:03 UTC 2016

Boise Idaho is affected.......

-----Original Message-----
From: NANOG [mailto:nanog-bounces+ascher=slhs.org at nanog.org] On Behalf Of Benjamin Hatton
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 9:04 AM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: [BULK] Re: Level 3 voice outage

WARNING: This email originated outside of St. Luke’s email system.
DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

We just got a notification from one of our upstream Voice providers that they are seeing problems both inbound and outbound that seems to be Level 3 related

*Ben Hatton*

Network Engineer

Haefele TV Inc.

d:(607)589-8000

bhatton at htva.net

www.htva.net

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Mark Stevens <manager at monmouth.com> wrote:

> Is anyone noticing issue with Level 3 voice? I can't even call their
> 800 number using one of my other carriers.
>
> Mark

"This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately and destroy the related message."