10G switch drops traffic for a split second

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Nov 29 16:32:53 UTC 2016

Without more detail, I'm grasping at straws here, but see this recent
thread about QoS and microbursts on the juniper-nsp list:

https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/juniper-nsp/2016-November/033692.html

Do you have ports with different speeds connected?

Another idea: Are you using Spanning Tree Protocol and seeing lots of
TCNs?