OSPF vs ISIS - Which do you prefer & why?

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri Nov 11 05:58:51 UTC 2016

On 11/Nov/16 03:04, Josh Reynolds wrote:

> So, we need to narrow the discussion now to only commercial solutions?

Well, they are the ones we can b*tch and moan to to fix stuff because we
pay them a lot of money.

I b*tched and moaned to the Quagga routing team and they showed me a
place where I could donate money so they can spend more time on a
protocol that they don't get a lot of demand for. I can appreciate that
(and I have been slacking in making that funding available to them - mea
culpa; apologies Mikael and team, I'll resurrect this).

Mark.