Two upcoming "ARIN on the Road" events - Nashville and Oklahoma City

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Nov 4 12:34:49 UTC 2016

NANOGers -

Just a reminder that there are two "ARIN on the Road” events coming up –
in each we will cover a range of registry related topics including DNSSEC,
RPKI, ARIN tools and services, and more.

We will be in Nashville on 10 November 2016, and Oklahoma City on 8
December 2016.   These events are open to all and registration is free.

For more information (including venue, agenda, and registration), go to the
ARIN Meetings page: https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/index.html

Thanks!
/John

John Curran