ISP License in the USA?

STARNES, CURTIS Curtis.Starnes at granburyisd.org
Tue May 31 19:12:07 UTC 2016

Maybe the consultant is confusing "licensing" with IP address allocations from ARIN.

Curtis Starnes
Senior Network Administrator
Granbury ISD
600 W. Bridge St. Ste. 40
Granbury, Texas  76048
(817) 408-4104
(817) 408-4126 Fax
curtis.starnes at granburyisd.org
www.granburyisd.org

OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.