Network traffic simulator

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:50:32 UTC 2016

If this is a one time thing, you're probably better off renting an Ixia or
Spirent device.  If you find yourself doing this a few times a year, might
be worth investing in one.  Not only for just throughput testing but
spamming packets for testing DoS, testing convergence times of routing
protocols, generating complex topology routing updates, etc.

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....