LACP Frames / Level3 Transport

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:14:22 UTC 2016

Or a very reckless oversubscription ratio and misjudgment of the customer,
example, if a provider had 2 x 100GbE capacity between two locations and
sold a customer a 100GbE EoMPLS transport circuit from A to Z, based on the
mistaken idea of "Well these guys probably aren't going to peak more than
35Gbps of traffic at any time in the near future....". Frightening.