B5-Lite

Hal Ponton hal at buzcom.net
Tue May 17 18:19:53 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

We had the target signal as per the B5's GUI indicated we should have,
there is a fair bit of noise in the area, however, the UBNT PowerBridge
that was doing the link at 30MHz channel bandwidth was passing 70-80Mbps.

Our engineers spent as much time possible aligning the link, we had a
team at each end assisting in this.

We reviewed with Mimosa and our Distributor, but there's only so much
time we could spend on this link. Once the newer firmware was released
(I think v1.2.0) we tested again and got better performance so this may
have been an early problem that has been ironed out now, but for me I
would only use them on smaller distance links. YMMV
Regards,

Hal Ponton
Senior Network Engineer

Buzcom / FibreWiFi