Perspectives about customer M/A/C in triple play environments

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue May 17 00:16:26 UTC 2016

Honestly if I'm paying for a TV service I should be able to plug in the device anywhere I have network. Look at what cell carriers have done with wifi calling. Have Internet? Have SMS, voice etc.

If I'm consuming with a STB or a phone or VLC to ASCII plugin as long as I pass the authentication I should have access.

Segmenting is just asking for trouble.

Jared Mauch