Cost-effectivenesss of highly-accurate clocks for NTP

Jameson, Daniel Daniel.Jameson at tdstelecom.com
Mon May 16 19:53:38 UTC 2016

Give this guy a look,  1RMU form factor, GPS with Rubidium holdover (7 days) if you need it very inexpensive,
http://www.fibrolan.com/FibroLAN/SendFile.asp?DBID=1&LNGID=1&GID=3979
or
http://www.fibrolan.com/FibroLAN/SendFile.asp?DBID=1&LNGID=1&GID=3978  if you have a SYC-E source
or  If you just need highly accurate NTP without the holdover,  you can do it with FBSD,  and a GPS device.
http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/FreeBSD-GPS-PPS.htm
http://www.brandywinecomm.com/46-products/bus-level-plug-in-boards/212-pcie-1588-universal-timing-card