B5-Lite

Eric C. Miller eric at ericheather.com
Sat May 14 05:43:10 UTC 2016

B5c is the only product that I've had much success with from Mimosa.

The B5Lite is a cheap plastic shell and, and it performs like it too.

If you have UBNT gear now, Mimosa is a good next step, but I'd strongly recommend that you stear away from the lite and go with the B5c. We use them with rocket dishes. You just need the RP-SMA to N cables.

Eric Miller, CCNP
Network Engineering Consultant