[NANOG-announce] NOTR - Thank you Denver, CO and Announcing NYC

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Fri May 13 18:11:15 UTC 2016

We extend a very big Thank You to Denver, CO for such a successful NOTR event on Tuesday.  Great presentations and a large crowd made the day great for everyone!
We are very excited to be holding the next NOTR event in New York City <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road12/home>NOTR event in N <http://nanog.org/meetings/road12/home>ew York City on July 21, 2016, in partnership with NYNOG <http://www.nynog.org/>, and we invite you to join us!
Are you interested in Internet networking/peering? Do you work at a colocation, hosting or data center facility? Are you a provider of hardware/software solutions for the Internet industry?  If so, the NANOG On The Road NYC event is perfect for you!