NIST NTP servers

Mike the.lists at mgm51.com
Thu May 12 14:16:40 UTC 2016

On 5/11/2016 11:24 AM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Speaking of nascent time projects

http://nwtime.org/projects/ntimed/

So far, I like the overall architecture of the client/slave/master task
differentiation.

I've played around with the client in a test environment and ~it seems
to work OK~, but it looks like the project is still a bit in the future.