NIST NTP servers

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Tue May 10 03:08:16 UTC 2016

NTP has vulnerabilities that make it generally unsuitable for provider networks. I strongly recommend getting a GPS-based time server. These are as cheap as $300. Here is one I use quite a bit:

http://www.amazon.com/TM1000A-GPS-Network-Time-Server/dp/B002RC3Q4Q

You’ll have a stratum 1 clock on site. Hard to beat.

 -mel