sub $500-750 CPE firewall for voip-centric application

Ray Orsini ray at orsiniit.com
Thu May 5 18:16:27 UTC 2016

We deploy SonicWALL TZ300 or SOHO using Dell's Security as a Service. That
way our monthly cost per customer is under $50 and includes all security
services plus GMS centralized management. Works great with our VOIP service.

Regards,
Ray Orsini – CEO
Orsini IT, LLC – Technology Consultants
VOICE DATA  BANDWIDTH  SECURITY  SUPPORT
P: 305.967.6756 x1009   E: ray at orsiniit.com   TF: 844.OIT.VOIP
7900 NW 155th Street, Suite 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
http://www.orsiniit.com | View My Calendar | View/Pay Your Invoices | View
Your Tickets